Ad & Win, the entity responsible for the page available at https://www.adandwin.com (from now on Website), values the privacy of its Users and, in this sense, is committed to respecting it, guaranteeing the confidentiality and protection of the personal data registered by them.
The purpose of this Privacy Statement is to assure the Website Users and Visitors about the conditions of Security and Privacy, with only personal data being requested and collected in cases where they are necessary to provide the Website service, according to the explicit indications in the Website.
The Website Visitors view certain areas without providing any personal data. However, there are areas – such as placing an order – that require the provision of information, and it is necessary that they provide their personal data so that they can take advantage of the services provided, passing it to Users. The latter are guaranteed full freedom to access their personal data, rectify it or delete it.
The collection of identification data of Users will be carried out by filling in online forms in order to contact our team and will take place according to the strictest security rules.
Your personal data will be kept on the Website servers, located in the European Union, protected and maintained according to the highest security standards and in order to respect the applicable privacy laws. Your personal data will be kept in our database for a period defined by the User, simply by deleting your account to simultaneously delete all your personal data, and other data existing in the Website, such as advertisements, etc., ceasing your activity in this service. You can subsequently re-create an account, in cases where it has not been deleted / blocked by the Website Administration for violating any of our terms and conditions of service.
To maintain the high quality of the service provided to Users and Visitors, registration at this Website means that Users receive informational emails related to the management of their account, and informational emails. Upon use, we may collect the following personal data:
- First Name and Surname (Name);
- Postal Address (Address);
- Email Address;
- Phone Number;
- VAT Number;
- Password for access to the Website User area, which is encrypted;
- Order History and Preferred Items, transactions and respective invoices.
In addition to those mentioned in the previous point, we can automatically collect, anonymously, other data during the navigation of Users and Visitors on the Website. This collection serves only to carry out analyzes in an aggregated and anonymous way in order to be able to interpret the usage patterns of the website and to continuously improve the service levels and the satisfaction of Users and Visitors when using the Website.
At this point, we explain the form and purposes for which your personal data collected is used and processed:
- Enable the provision of online sales service in order to allow contact between all parties that are part of the transaction or service.
- Ensure the management of the Website services and the services you order;
- Reception of personalized communications that we send you with offers that we propose.
- The issuance of proof of payment in the case of services that require this document. In this case, we communicate only and exclusively the data necessary for issuing the invoice (Name / TIN / Address) to our supplier and billing service provider.
- Ads and business sharing between Ad & Win sites.
Under the legal terms, the User has the right to submit a data protection complaint to the competent supervisory authority, the National Data Protection Commission (CNPD).
Third party entities, such as Google and Facebook, may display the Website ads on sites within its content network.
The Website uses remarketing to advertise online, which means that users who do not choose to leave the Google Display Network will be able to see the Website ads displayed on the Google content network.
Users and Visitors can choose not to be part of Google Analytics for Display Advertisers at Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
Users can choose not to be exposed to Google Display Network ads in Ads Preferences Manager.
We make the following commitments to users:
- Proceed with data processing in a lawful and fair manner, collecting only the necessary information;
- Allow the data subject to access and correct the information he / she has registered;
- Guarantee free of charge the right to delete the data used when required by the holder;
- Have security mechanisms that prevent the consultation, modification, destruction or addition of data by an unauthorized person to do so;
The Website contains links to other sites, and is not responsible for the privacy policies or content of those sites.
Changing Privacy Practices:
If this Website changes its privacy practices, they will always be available at this location.
Information Security and Quality:
It is our objective to guarantee the quality and integrity of the information provided by the Users of the Website, having, in this sense, implemented the necessary measures, both at the technological and organizational level, in order to keep the information safe, accurate, updated and complete.
To ensure maximum security, in the areas of the Website where personal data of users are collected, their transmission is encrypted.